Meet the new generation of kinetic energy recovery rope in a compact size. With 100% more stretching ability and more pulling power than a flat web strap. We even made it Military Camo green to match the military specs that this rope was derived from. Mesh duffel bag and Velcro wrap included.
Bubba Rope is the original tougher, safer, kinetic energy off-road recovery rope, developed through our military contracts for pulling vehicles out of mud, sand or snow. It is the only snatch rope for the 4x4 market with a heavy vinyl polymer coating and Gator-ize eyes.
- 100% double-braided nylon rope Gator-ize Vinyl Polymer coating
- The only rope that uses exact US Military specs for splicing and coatings
- Water, UV and abrasive resistant
- Highest breaking strengths available, certified at our factory
- Each Bubba Rope recovery rope includes a FREE mesh carrying case
A kinetic energy off-road recovery rope (KERR), Bubba Rope provides superior performance, strength and durability that goes way beyond typical recovery ropes, snatch straps and chains. It stretches and actively uses its own kinetic energy to help get your stuck vehicle moving.
- Diameter - 7/8in
- Length - 10ft
- Rated Break Strength - 28,600lbs